- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Arrivals
- 9:00 AM - 9:20 AM Circle time (calendar, check the weather, demonstration of Montessori materials, numbers, letters, songs)
- 9:20 AM - 9:35 AM Group lesson (story reading followed by discussion)
- 9:35 AM - 10:00 AM Social science lesson (community, plant life, animal and biology projects)
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Independent work period
- 10:30 AM - 10:45 AM Snack (fruits, vegetables, cheese, juice)
- 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM Clean up followed by outdoor recess
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Extracurricular activity
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Lunchtime (hot lunch provided)
- 12:30 PM - 01:00 PM Free time
- 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM Naptime
- 04:00 PM - 04:15 PM Afternoon snack
- 04:15 PM - 05:30 PM Independent play
The smallest details make the biggest difference
Food plays a very important part in your child’s life. Children in our school eat healthy and nutritious meals throughout the day. Only organic fruit juices and organic milk are served as beverages. The menu is tailored to be low in fat, low in salt, low in sugar, high in fiber, with no artificial colors or flavors. All our breads and baked goods are freshly baked at the school.
Morning Snack: Raw vegetables (carrots, celery)
Fruits (apples, bananas, pears, oranges, peaches)
Lunches: soups made with different vegetables and chicken broth.
Spinach soup, meatball soup, tomato soup, cream of zucchini, chicken soup, cucumber soup, beet soup, mushroom soup, cream of broccoli, cauliflower soup, split pea soup, mixed vegetables soup. Spaghetti and meatballs, chicken and rice, fish sticks, chicken tenders, omelets, french toast, quiche etc.
Afternoon Snack: milk, bagels, cookies, cupcakes, fruits, bread, muffins, waffles, banana bread, etc.
* We use eggs, dairy and meat in 99% of our meals. If your child has dietary restrictions and/or personal preferences, you will be asked to provide his/her lunch/snacks.